This year has seen many of us out and about exploring our local area, finding new places and rediscovering old favourites – from the atmospheric beauty of the Surrey Hills at dawn to the bustling energy of our local high streets, we want to see Surrey and Hampshire through the lenses of local residents!
The competition is open to amateur and professional photographers of all ages, all we ask is that your photo was taken in 2020 and is a location in Surrey or Hampshire (full terms and conditions below). Hurry, entries close on 31st October 2020.
Our favourite photos will be selected and the winning entry will receive £750 John Lewis vouchers, with the runners up receiving £500 and £250 of the same. We will even match these prizes with an equivalent donation to a charity of your choice!
To enter, simply email you entries to email@example.com or via Seymours group and local branch Facebook pages.
Seymours Photo Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is up to 1x £750 John Lewis Voucher to the winner with 1 x £500 and 1 x £250 John Lewis vouchers to the runners up. There will be an equivalent donation to the same value (£750, £500 or £250) to a charity (or PTA) of winner’s choice.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. There is no obligation to use our services to enter
4. Employees of Seymours Group and their families are not eligible to enter.
5. We reserve the right to substitute any of our prizes for equal or greater value.
6. No cash alternative is available.
7. The deadline to enter is 11:59pm on 31st October 2020.
8. You can only enter the competition by submitting an image to firstname.lastname@example.org or via a direct message to either our Seymours Estate Agents or your local branch Facebook page e.g. Seymours Addlestone
9. Please note that any entries on posts shared, rather than via the direct message or competition email are not valid.
10. The winners will all be chosen based on their entry and will be notified via a Seymours Facebook post as well as by email. The decision of Seymours Group is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will be announced on the competition post, contacted on Facebook via direct message and by email to the email address used to submit the photo. They will be asked to supply further contact details, including their address their address, for the prize to be arranged. Photos of the prize giving will also be taken and will be used on social media and potentially within Seymours Newsletter.
12. If any of the winners fail to provide their details within 72 hours of request, new winners will be chosen.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries with the Seymours branch network in Surrey and Hampshire
14. By submitting an image you:
• agree that the image must not contain any offensive or inappropriate content, infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, or violate any law or advocate illegal activity;
• unconditionally and irrevocably assign, grant or transfer all rights, title, interest or obligation in, to or under the image to us, such assignment, grant or transfer is not conditional upon receipt of any consideration from us;
• warrant and represent that you possess full right and authority to submit the image or to transfer the above mentioned rights, title, interest or obligation to us; and
•warrant and represent that the above mentioned rights, title, interest or benefits are free from all liens (including, but limited to, copyrighted material such as music or imagery), encumbrances or adverse claims.
•agree that we may use the image in promotional material either in connection with the competition, or in future promotion either related or unrelated to this competition.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media application.